How long is

the process?

If you already know what line of work and job opportunities you would like to pursue, on average, we can wrap up the job search advisory process in 1 month (counting from the agreement – step 3). The process can take up to 2 months if you are changing industries, sectors; if you need guidance with defining your next career step; if you would also like to get help with interview preparations; or if there is a wish for additional consultations. We can always discuss the expected timeline once we have had a chance to meet.

 

I have some questions that I’d like to ask before booking a call with you. Where can I reach you? No worries! You can always send me an email at hello@szonja.zsiros.com or get in touch with me on LinkedIn.

Process 

what's next?

EXCITING! YOU’VE TAKEN THE VERY FIRST STEP OF YOUR JOB SEARCH PROCESS BY IDENTIFYING YOUR NEED FOR A NEW CAREER STEP. 

SO, WHAT’S NEXT?

 

Steps in green are always part of the process. Steps in grey are dependent on the client's needs.

1

1

STEP

Book a free first consultation (intake meeting) with me. This is a 30-minute-long video call where we get to know each other and discuss what your current situation is, what you are looking for and what you need support with. I take this opportunity to gather as much information about you as possible. After this call, you can decide if my approach to job search strategies resonates with you.

2

STEP

You will receive a proposal from me. Based on our first consultation I put together a plan and define the quote for your job search advisory. You will receive the proposal within 1 week after our first meeting.

3

STEP

In some cases when you would like to change careers or step into a different industry/sector there is usually a need for an extra consultation that serves the purpose of discovering your new career. In this 1-hour-long session we will discover what type of jobs would have your interest and we will map out your achievements and competencies that you can transfer to the new field of your choice. 

4

STEP

The evaluation of your CV & LinkedIn profile. You will send me your latest resume and I will assess that together with your LinkedIn profile (and cover letter if needed). What does this mean exactly? You will receive a written evaluation in which I pinpoint the improvement areas and provide you with personalised feedback and concrete examples on how you can re-design your application documents & your LinkedIn. This will take 2 weeks (from the day when you agree to the terms of the services).

5

STEP

A follow-up meeting is set up for us (30 minutes). We clarify any questions you have regarding the CV & LinkedIn profile evaluation, we discuss how you are getting on with incorporating the personalised feedback & tips and we decide if you wish to get any additional support (e.g., interview preparation).

6

STEP

After incorporating the feedback into your application documents you are going to land your first interviews! If you are unsure about how you can present yourself in a confident and convincing way; if you would like to learn more about interview techniques; or if you would like to practice for the interviews then the interview preparation step is awaiting you! It is a 45-minute-long session where we talk about what you find challenging and I will teach you techniques you can use during an interview. After this, if desired we will do a mock interview to practice what you have learned.

7

STEP

A 20-minute-long closing call is scheduled for us to summarize and evaluate the whole career & job search advisory process. We will discuss your needs should you need further guidance with anything or should you wish for additional consultations.

Prices

The fee of the career & job search advisory ranges from €300 to €500 depending on the needs and the wishes of the client.

Why don’t I work with price packages?

After working together with dozens of job seekers I realised that everyone has a unique need and prefers a different way of tackling their challenges. While one client might need guidance with their next career step others might already know what direction they would like to go to and therefore they only seek help with re-designing their CV or LinkedIn profile. Every job seeker is unique and so should be the process of the job search advisory!

Payment

Payment happens with a bank transfer. A deposit of 40% (of the total cost) is to be paid when we come to an agreement regarding the career services. The remaining 60% is to be paid after either the follow-up call or the closing call.